As a London based ‘Broker at Lloyd’s’, we have an established track record and footprint across all seven continents, offering our specialist healthcare advice and execution to our clients across the globe as individual risks or through the management of delegated authorities for Healthcare Liability and Medical Malpractice risks.
Globally, we work with Managing General Agents (MGAs), Wholesalers and Trade Associations/Unions in the risk management, advisory and placement of Healthcare Liability and Medical Malpractice risks into the Lloyd’s market.
Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress, Working together is success
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) established programmes & facilities
- One-off E&O and Directors & Officers (D&O) risks (Min Premium USD 10,000 (or currency equivalent)
- Lloyd’s Coverholder set up & tribunalisation
- Corporate Healthcare Organisations
- Medical establishments (Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries) (Min Premium USD 10,000 (or currency equivalent)
- Medical Associations & Unions
- Groups of Individual Practitioners & Complimentary Therapists (Min Premium USD 10,000 (or currency equivalent)
- Healthcare insurance companies seeking reinsurance