Risk Management – How does it reduce the likelihood of a Claim?D...
We work with our Wholesalers and MGAs in USA on a ‘Surplus Lines’ basis, with the exception of three States, where Lloyd’s of London is licenced as an ‘admitted’ insurance carrier;
- British Virginia Islands
By offering Surplus Lines insurance to our US based clients – we complete the requirement for insurance coverage in the US market by working with our clients in indemnifying risks that are typically declined or not fully subscribed by the domestic insurers, also known as the ‘admitted’ carriers.
As a global healthcare and medical malpractice intermediary, we work with our US based clients on insurance programmes for corporate healthcare organisations, medical associations, groups of individual practitioners and reinsurance programmes.
Servca’s Appetite in USA
- Corporate Healthcare Organisations
- Medical establishments (Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries)
- Medical Associations & Unions
- Groups of Individual Practitioners & Complimentary Therapists
- Healthcare insurance companies seeking reinsurance
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Biotechnology and Tele-Medicine