We are all human and we all make mistakes. If you have been declined medical indemnity or regarded as a ‘Distressed Doctor’ by your defence union – we want to help you get back on track.
If you are unable to source medical indemnity coverage at an affordable premium, you are unable to work. We understand that this can cause a lot of stress that often extends to your family life and financial commitments you may have.
As an independent Broker at Lloyd’s, we have a dedicated team who specialise in the placement of distressed medical professionals indemnity insurance. Over the years, we have helped hundreds of ‘distressed’ medical professionals each year and assisted in their rehabilitation. We are operated by doctors, for doctors – thus understand your unique and confidential requirements.
We're Here to Help if You...
- Have been declined indemnity elsewhere.
- Have been declined membership by a defence union.
- Have been quoted an unrealistic premium for your indemnity.
- Are undergoing a GMC, PLDP or Fitness to practice hearing.
- Have GMC conditions imposed on your registration.
- Are struggling to find employment.
- Have been declined claims representation from your current insurer/union.
- Need someone to “hand hold” you through a difficult time in your career.
- Need someone to understand your situation and help you resolve your circumstances.
- Are feeling stressed and anxious with your current situation.
Our Objectives in Helping You
- To provide you with the indemnity to allow you to continue with your career.
- To enable you to do what you were trained to do – provide patient care.
- To provide you with peace of mind.
- To identify your exposures and vulnerabilities and insure against them.
- To decrease your annual premium on a yearly basis.
- To assist you in your rehabilitation process so that you will have more medical indemnity options to consider in the future.
- To offer financial stability.
- To offer you flexibility in your policy and coverage.
What We Will Do For You
- Create bespoke insurance solutions directly from Lloyd’s of London that include:
- Medical Indemnity coverage (with flexible limits up to £50m)
- Public Liability Coverage
- Run-Off Cover/Extended reporting coverage*
- Libel & slander cover
- Reputational damage cover
- Regulatory/Review board committee defences/representation (GMC)
- Data Protection coverage
- We carry out a comprehensive insurance review to ensure that we create the most competitive and comprehensive policies available.
- Advice & Consultations
- International coverage
- Access to ServCare Union which includes:
- Employment Defence
- Full regulatory Defence
- Regulatory guidance and support