On the 6th of December 2018, the Department of Health & Soci...
As a medical indemnity broker – we specialise in creating bespoke insurance solutions for Surgeons, covering the below specialities with global cover options, including USA for Surgeons working internationally.
- Ears, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Plastic Surgeons
As an NHS surgeon, you may already be indemnified under ‘Crown Indemnity’ against allegations of clinical negligence for treatment and advise carried out for the NHS. Servca’s bespoke solution is ideal for Surgeons wishing to carry out private work or those Surgeons who have new or pending claims, where traditional defence organisations such as MDU or MDDUS have not renewed membership.
Alongside our medical indemnity cover for Surgeons, we offer full ‘Defence Union’ cover under our ServCare Medical Union for medical professionals seeking a comprehensive risk management solution, complete with Legal Advice, Employment, Regulatory and Claims/Complaints handling. ServCare Medical Union is an union membership and not a generic legal expenses insurance policy.
- Indemnity up to £50m for individual Surgeons or whole practices
- Specialists in high value and high profile Surgeons
- Global coverage, including USA
- Employment T&Cs of Service
- Advice on Employment grievance procedures
- Employment advice and representation in the employer disciplinary and capability process
- GMC hearings
- Tribunal support
- Professional Disciplinary Defence
- Defence against patient complaints
- Representation for trainees in ARCP appeals and in
- Legal Advice & Representative with ServCare Medical Union.
- Run Off & Extended Reporting Periods up to 20 years