Bespoke Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance is a special type of insurance cover that helps protect companies from claims that arise out of their professional services that have been provided. These claims will be as a result of the insureds clients suffering a financial loss, due to their negligent acts or services.
For many, Professional Indemnity insurance is a contractual and regulatory requirement in order to provide their services. It has become one of the most common types of insurances in the market and is being purchased more by the day,
With professional indemnity, we cover the costs of claims made against you, settlements or legal fees that are due as a result of negligent advice or service - even when you feel that the claim brought against is not valid or does not carry merit.
As a specialist Lloyd's of London intermediary, we have acess to the world's largest insurance market - thus are able to offer you support and coverage from the very best insurers globally.
PI Civil Liability - Bespoke Coverage for your Industry & Trade
Our PI Policies cover a variety of claims based in professional negligence. Depending on your industry specialist, and the kind of requirements you need, we are more than capable of offering you a range of cover options. We strive to insure all of our clients under the broadest forms of policy wordings possible, recommending our insureds and brokers to use Civil Liability wordings over Negligence when possible. A Civil Liability will cover the following:
Depending on your profession, we can offer a wide range of cover options and policy extensions.
Who do Servca Cover?
We support thousands of Registered Professionals by covering them year after year. Whether you work within a niche sector or not we can provide adequate and appropriate policy coverage straight from Lloyd's of London Insurers - Providing you with protection best suited to your special requirements.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Lawyers and Solicitors
- Architects and Engineers
- Design and Construction
- Cyber and Technology
- Financial Institutions and FinTech Companies
- Insurance Brokers and MGA’s
- Digital Media and Printer Companies
- Property and Surveyors
- Medical Professionals
- Recruitment Agencies
- Healthcare Entities
- Niche Industries and Companies
We’re here to help if…
- You are struggling to get support for your non-standard business.
- You have previous or open claims that is preventing your current insurer offering you a competitive quote.
- You require Excess Layer support.
- You are unsure of the level of your current coverage and exclusions that effect your working practice.
- You are losing out on contracts because minimum coverages are not met.
- You want to find out if you are receiving the best level of cover with appropriate policy wordings in line with your business.
- You want ‘A’ rated Lloyd’s of London security and representation.
- You want to use your insurance policy as an attraction tool to secure future investments or contracts.
- You need advice on how to set up a new practice or organisation within the professional services sector.
- You want to pay a fair premium for your policy.
- You have previously been frustrated with the claims handling from previous insurers/brokers you have worked with.
- You want a personal relationship with your account manager.
What are our goals for you?
- To give you peace of mind and remove uncertainty.
- To ensure your financial stability by offering flexibility in payments.
- To remove any vulnerabilities you have in your professional line of work.
- To give you the independence to grow your company without any jurisdiction or activities restrictions.
- To enable you to offer your services at the highest levels of your capabilities.
What we will do for you
- Tailored polices direct from Lloyd’s of London that include
- Risk management
- Advice & Consultations
- International coverage
- Policy reviews to ensure the policy covers your business activities